Powers of Atlantis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

facebook chat

4 posters

Go down

facebook chat Empty facebook chat

Post  redcape Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:54 am

the link to facebook chat is here https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_195536437140295.

redcape

Back to top Go down

facebook chat Empty Re: facebook chat

Post  SISSYINWHITNEY Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:41 am

i am having a hard time getting on the site. i am in facebook but your link keeps sending me to my home page.
SISSYINWHITNEY
SISSYINWHITNEY

Back to top Go down

Post  redcape Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:05 am

hmm i'm not sure why it does that but there does seem to be a problem cos i just clicked on the link and it took me to the ask to join page, but i'm already accepted.

redcape

Back to top Go down

Post  advent123 Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:27 pm

OK, maybe it's just me, (and I'm probably going to get shot down in flames for this!) but I'm not overly keen on joining a facebook group where people I don't know can see who I am. I already have my privacy settings set so only friends can see my profile, but as my profile picture is of myself and my (young) children I am not prepared to join a group where others I don't know can also see this. I'm sure you are all lovely but I'm afraid I don't know any of you personally, so I would prefer to keep my profile picture visable to only those I choose! Hence, my decision is not to join the facebook group - sorry!

It may also be worth pointing out to people that by joining the group, if you have your privacy settings set to everyone, everyone can see your profile. With the possibility of children playing this game, who may not know how to set their privacy settings, I am just a little uncomfortable with this. Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned in my views, but I thought it was worth mentioning in case there are people out there who would like to change their profile settings. Unfortunately, in this day and age, cyber security is an issue and most of us here don't know any of the other in game players I'm sure.

I am more than happy to join the forum and chat here, chat in game, reply to messages, share resources and information and help for the greater good of the alliance, but I prefer to do so anonymously. Rest assured I'm no cyber stalker/ hacker and like to think of myself as a fairly normal, everyday person ....but just a heads up to check your profile settings are what you want them to be!

Happy gaming!

advent123

Back to top Go down

Post  Lethalia Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:47 am

I agree with all that advent123 said
Lethalia
Lethalia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content