Powers of Atlantis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DELIVERY MAN

Go down

THE DELIVERY MAN Empty THE DELIVERY MAN

Post  AshleyRae Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:57 am

k i have this idea n i dont see y it couldnt work. as powers, we want to help axis as much as possible to get them strong as possible. just like if someone new joined powers, we'd prob send them resources and such to get them afoot. Now we cnt send directly to axis, but if we could designate a few Delivery Men, they could easily carry resources back n forth. If the overlords and lords of each sister alliance knew who these designated ppl were it wud simply b a matter of resigning Powers, then applying to Axis, then resigning and coming back to Powers as needed. The person could collect the resources to b donated, then switch to the smaller sister alliance to distribute as needed, then just switch back and forth between alliances as needed. I don't know if this has already been thought of, but I currently dont see any reason y it wudnt work. Lemme know wat u think.

AshleyRae

Back to top Go down

THE DELIVERY MAN Empty p.s.

Post  AshleyRae Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:07 pm

oh yea n those few designated ppl would have to train lots of ATs to be able to transport the mass amount of resources. But i think it would b a key role to play in unifying the alliance, and supporting the little guys. The bigger they get, the more it benefits us all.

AshleyRae

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum